Colored watch faces - Chronograph watches for men
Colored Watch Faces
- (Watch face) A clock face is the part of an analog clock (or watch) that displays the time through the use of a fixed numbered dial or dials and moving hands.
- having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
- colored person: a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
- having skin rich in melanin pigments; "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"; "dark-skinned peoples"
- Imbued with an emotive or exaggerated quality
- Wholly or partly of nonwhite descent (now usually offensive in the US)
Collapse the Light into Earth
Watching Castles and Unicorns in the Clouds...
I won't shiver in the cold
I won't let the shadows take their toll
I won't cover my head in the dark
And I won't forget you when we part
Collapse the Light Into Earth
I won't heal given time
I won't try to change your mind
I won't feel better in the cold light of day
But I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to stay
Collapse the Light Into Earth
Song by Porcupine Tree
To the stars then the ground.
It’s a long way down from here to the sound.
Watch the faces go ‘round
to the stars
then the ground.
Ferris wheels carried us away
not so long ago.
Times I’ve betrayed.
Where would we be now if I had taken your hand?
Well the years they pass by slow
++ archive time. i've had the busiest week ever but now it's over :)
watch flash video
strap for watches
casio g shock gulfman watch
citizen watches official website
designer diamond watches
watch kannada movie online free
citizen promaster diver watch
Wrap Around Leather Watch : Oeea Watch Winder : Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Sleek Watch
Wrap Around Leather Watch
- (WRAP-AROUNDS) When type is shortened or follows the outline of an illustration, graphic or photograph, it is called a wrap-around type.
- A wrap around (or old fashioned) in ice hockey is when a player with the puck skates behind the opposing team's goal and attempts to score by sliding or shooting the puck into the opposite side of the net they skated around.
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- whip with a leather strap
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
HOUDENNY COMPLETING HIS INSANE ENTRAPMENT
HOUDENNYS INSANE ENTRAPMENT
Houdenny is a 6 time world record holder for various escapes and another for doing a handstand on his skateboard going 46 mph being tied from a motorcycle. Houdenny is the only escape artist that officially gets into a high security straitjacket in its highest form of crossing the arms like no other escape artists living today. Houdenny also does this escape from the straitjacket and also puts on another Posey Restraint, which is called a Transport Jacket. Houdenny puts these overtop of the other and both jackets have a groin strap that buckles in the back of the body. Houdenny has devised a pair of canvas trousers that get attached to the high-security straitjacket with an additional 4 more buckles. He has also further equipped this jacket with incorporating a higher neck of the jacket where the head cannot be pulled through the jacket. Houdenny added another buckle to this neck as well. He then gets surrounded by a Humane Blanket wrap, which is shown in many of his photos. This blanket wrap covers the other two jackets, which are now underneath. The Blanket Wrap is made of strong canvas and very high strength Velcro that is very difficult to come apart once it is secured. Houdenny added an additional chain, unopened combination locks that will surround his body throughout the blanket. He has all the locks duct taped and signed with a marker so that none of the locks are going to be tampered with. Houdenny furthers his escape by having a leather head harness placed over his head and a Darby Neck Collar placed around his neck which interlock with the ends of the head harness. There is a lock mechanism in the back, which the key needs to be screwed in and out for releasing. Nothing is gaffed nor faked in any way, which the same goes with everything else being used within this escape. The neck collar cuff is locked with one of the combination locks used on the blanket wrap and also ducted taped. Houdenny is now bound in several one solid piece equipment because of the way everything has been placed on him, which is from head to toe. Houdenny ends this bondage miracle by having a black body bag placed over top of everything recorded throughout. He has the same combination locks attach the bag to the foot end of the blanket wrap and then also ducted tapes it as well. Then Houdenny is suspended from a crane upside down and hoisted 45 feet in the air and escapes less than five minutes. This escape has been told to Houdenny that it is absolutely insane and that no human could escape unless you have some gimmicked equipment in some way or another. So Houdenny challenged this statement by having an official from the police department use a metal detector before all the apparatus was placed on Houdenny inside and out with precise detail. The official also watched vigorously as Houdenny was getting tied up and bound with all the equipment. When Houdenny escaped from all this material and it was laid to rest below, the official had again checked all the apparatus used and was completely in awe and amazement of how Houdenny pulled this off. This is how Houdenny came up with the name of this escape, which is called: "HOUDENNY'S INSANE ENTRAPMENT".
152/365 - NEXT ASSIGNMENT
Day 152 of the 365 Journey.
The intelligence information had come three nights previous. Agent 47 spent the next two days in reconnaissance mode. Stalking; assessing, and documenting his assignments routine and destinations. First rule of being a Mafioso, don’t follow a routine. It’s too easy for you to be a target. Unfortunately for this guy, he missed the day when they laid out the rules. As the mob boss enters the penthouse of the high rise hotel, he notices the scrap of paper on the counter with a figure of a ghost drawn on it. He slowly picks it up; eyes quickly widening and a deep inhale fills his lungs. From out of the shadows a taunt steal cable wraps around his neck like a python cutting off all final remnants of oxygen. After moments of struggling, the lifeless body slumps to the floor. A pulse is check, and the ghost walks out just as easily as he walked in. Upon his exit he ensures to place the “Do Not Disturb” sign out for all to see.
(I think I’ve been watching tooooo much DEXTER….HAHAHAHA)
Shutter Speed 1/200
Focal Length – 50MM Prime
White Bal – Auto
580exII Directly in front of subject with 45’’ shoot thru umbrella at 1/16 Power 2 ft from Subject.
580exII approx 3 ft above subject with 45’’ shoot thru umbrella (collapsed) at 1/32 power
buy an expensive watch
mens watch parts
skeleton face watches
nylon watch band strap
watch all episodes of naruto in english
james bond wrist watch
digital watch camera